I gave up on my dream

18:32

Hey there!!!!!
How are you doing? I'm currently on summer break so I have some free time. I had to do some clinical practice for one month but it's only 6 days left, yay!!!

I spend the first part of my day in the hospital and mostly the remainder of my day is spent watching K-drama (shameless).
Do you watch K-drama? 
What do you do during your free time?
One of the recurring themes in the dramas I've watched is 'dreams'. What's your dream? What's your goal? What is it that you want to do with your life?


I had a wide scope of things that I wanted from life, I mean, I still do but of course, some things have changed.

At one point in my life, I was determined that I was going to be a motivational speaker. I was ready to go all out to make that dream come true.

Currently, when someone refers to me as motivational speaker, I cringe. Why? Because I don't see myself as one and it's really not what I want to be.

You may think, 'ooomph! What's there, what's the big deal about not being a motivational speaker? What's the deal about you not being one?'
To you, it may not seem like such big a deal but to me it was.

Your dream may not sound like rainbows to everyone but you know what is it that you want.

Also, give yourself room to grow and if in the process of growth you find the need to modify some parts of your dream, why not! Don't let the thought of what people would think weigh you down.

I still want to be a speaker, the kind has definitely changed but I'm not giving myself grace and opportunity to enjoy the journey.

Dream!!!
Adjust if need be, but keep dreaming!!

With love,
Kaydo.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I want to be a speaker too but you know thinking about the negative comments that might follow afterwards just get me timid

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the ways I encourage myself is to remind myself that there is the possibility of me influencing one person. So instead of focusing on the negative comments that may come, focus on the positive impact that can be made. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely will keep dreaming and making amendments 🙏🙏 thank you 💋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thanks for reading. ����

      Delete

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com