Back like I never left

22:20

Oh hey there!
I'm back again with the posts. Yes, I know, I've been gone for way too long but can we just hug it out, please...

Let me just quickly chip in that I'm yet to perfect the skill called consistency but I'm willing to learn it.

I'm randomly adding this picture of myself just in case you forgot what I looked like.

Why the long hiatus?
Well, there was a war in my head.
Am I a blogger or am I just a writer who blogs? 
I know they sound similar but not in my head.
If I accept that I'm a blogger, it'll mean that I'm willing to go all the way, do all the optimization, do this, do that, find collaborations... The truth is that I'm too lazy for that or should I say, I was too lazy (we're declaring positively) for all the blogging shenanigans.

Also, my inconsistency was affecting my read count so I got all discouraged but now I'm delivert!

So, here I am, back like I never left.
Now, we're going to make a toast. Raise your glasses 🍷.
We will be consistent, I will write, you will read, we will share, we will converse in the comment section. Cheers!!
Clink, clink. 😂😂

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com