Flawless? No!

22:04

I have learnt to accept my flaws,
I have learnt not to hide under the covers of shame
Trust me, it wasn't easy one bit
I felt pain,like there was no way I could live
I felt like no one could/would or even take a glance at me.

I wanted attention, love, care,
I wanted heads to turn when I walked by.
So I covered up,
I wore makeup,
Much more than eye-shadows and mascara.
More covers than concealers, contour and powder.
I created a new me
Someone I didn't even know
Wore fake smiles and personalities
Pleasing everyone
Having no real friends.

It hurts you know
Having to get stabbed in the chest
I could deal with backstabbing tho
But I got stabbed in the chest.
Not once or twice
Twasn't even three times.

I kept stabbing me
I tried to kill the real me
I tried to fit her into the new mould that I had created.
But it never worked
She never fit in
She was always bigger than every cast I made
Some other times she was so much smaller.

So I had to learn to accept me
Even with all the flaws that I've got
Because the truth is that
The flaws, they make me.
They've taught me much more
They've made me a whole lot better.

So, if it pleases you,
Laugh at my scars
You can chuckle when you see the freckles on my cheek
Or the wrinkles around my eyes
But I'm done hiding
I'm through with the being someone else
I'm going to accept this person
The person I was made to be!
I Love Me
Even with my Flaws and Scars!!

Its Kaydo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com