GRACE

03:22

I was that one person that was far away,
I was that one person who could never stay,
I was that one person who's flaws and mistakes
Overwhelmingly stood above everyone else.

I was one sheep that never heard,
The words of my master, my leader, my head.
I was one who thought she knew
Everything there was to be known.

I was stubborn, rebellious, self-centered, proud.
I could never be wrong, no never.
No one could speak to me
No one could even dare.

Everyone literally gave up on me.
'Nothing good could come out of there', they said.
And you know, I wouldn't blame them,
Because they'd done everything they known.

At the depth of my dirtiness,
The peak of my shame,
At the time when darkness
Was my profit, my gain,
I found Grace!

He took me from where I was,
Placed me up above.
And without a cause,
Took out all my curses.

See, I deserved death and shame
I deserved tears and pain.
But He took my place
Lovingly, Jesus died for me.

You know, I still don't get it
Because He didn't have to do it.
And whenever I ask Him why?
His reply is always GRACE!

Even when I was dirty
And my life had no meaning,
When my life was all messy
He stepped in with His mercy.

Here I present this Grace to you
It doesn't matter where you've been 
This grace and love that has kept me
Can do same for you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com