All things PINK and PURPLE 3

20:13

The very things that crack our heart
Are but the mildest things in fact.
And though they but create a dent
They very soon our hearts would rent.


Hehehe
Quick question; I hope that you're not beginning to think that I didn't get to finish school because of my mom's cancer? If you were, nah! She's still alive and currently she's doing a lot better than myself. I mean she did lose touch with herself at some time but her drugs and therapy and did I include her church had been doing the magic. She's a lot better.

I've been living with my friend, Jess for the last couple of weeks, okay maybe it's been a few months. Lately I seem to have lost the rapport that we had since we could barely hold conversations.
I was 2 years ahead of Jess and she basically worshiped me for the first couple of months after she resumed. I remember walking hurriedly to class on a Monday morning, I had woken up late so my hair was in a messy bun and although I had  a hair band on, the winds that constantly kissed my face often picked up strands of my hair and threw them in my eyes.

In the midst of my disarray, I heard someone screaming out my name. 
SARAH!!!!
I was shocked because no one in the school called me Sarah. It was either, 'brainy' or 'Sazzie'. I pretty much forgot my name was Sarah most of the time.
I was also pissed because I was almost late for class and I was the first on the list to make a presentation for that class.

Turning around, it was like I was looking in a mirror, I saw this girl hurrying towards me. She had the same body stature as I had and yeah, you guessed right, her hair was in a bun. :D
"Meet me at the deck" -I screamed
'Deck' was slang for the classroom block. Please don't even bother asking me how classrooms and deck relate because I have no idea.

Honestly, in that moment, what I wanted to do was to just walk out on her but something drew me to her. So, I politely told her that I was late for class and scheduled to have lunch with her.

That was the birth of one amazing relationship. I was like a coach to her and I treated her like I would treat my sister. She was pretty much the younger sibling I never had. We did have fights and arguments down the relationship but we always made up.

Usually, we would split the bills but for the last couple of months, I haven't been able to pay up my own part. She would often tell me not to bother and that she understood but I didn't feel comfortable.

I used to be the one taking care of her but here I am dependent on her.


Time passes and often tables turn,
Be careful or you might have a burn.
Be nice to those you meet on your way up,
You'll need them when you get stuck.


P:S  All characters are fictional.
To be continued next week FRIDAY (I hope I can keep to that)
I'll love to hear from you. Leave your comments below *muah*
Let's keep in touch on Facebook Kaydo's blog

Don't forget '..today belongs to YOU'

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for reading. I love hearing your feedback. Questions, suggestions, send me a mail gift.kaydo@gmail.com